[mythtv] mythgallery IconView::HandleSubDirEscape

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Wed Oct 10 01:15:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

[I'm new to this so if I'm in wrong place please say so]

running 0.20.2 on ubuntu, from their apt-get repository

I'm frustrated with the way mythgallery handles escape
events when in a subdirectory of images.

The code looks correct in IconView::HandleSubDirEscape, but
when I run mythgallery and hit esc it pops directly back
up to the top menu (i.e. "Images") and not to the
parent directory.

I'm about to debug it by rebuilding the mythgallery source
(it built cleanly for me with the proper -dev libs installed)
but I thought I'd ask hear in case it's a known bug or there
is a fix in svn.

I assume I can just replace the .so with my debug version -
is that the best way to debug?

-brad