[mythtv] Need help with Password dialog using OSD

Sarat Vemuri sarat at svemuri.com
Wed Oct 3 19:55:51 UTC 2007

Hello,
Working on implementing some sort of parental controls.  I think I got it
for recorded programs.  Now I am working on Live TV.  I am trying to check
and ask for password in the tv_play state machine.  However since the TV
already starts at the point I am checking, MythPasswordDialog is not working
any more (lost focus).  Does any one know a quick way to get a password, may
be using OSD?  The OSD NewDialogBox only has menu selection and not a text
box.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Thanks
Sarat.