[mythtv] System Flash drive and mythgallery

Sam Logen starz909 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 07:30:03 UTC 2007

I understand this is a device issue, but the
description of the mythtv-users list was that it was
less on-topic.  I took that for a place for a more
general discussion of hardware setups, bragging, etc.

I checked all the setup menus in mythfrontend and
mythtv-setup, but I could not find any input field
that had to do with ignoring devices.  Perhaps my
version doesn't include it, but it is the latest
ebuild from gentoo.

Specifically my version information is:

May I ask what version you are using, or is it a
subversion branch?