[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r14964 - in trunk/mythtv by nigel

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Nov 29 03:33:09 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 12:28 +1100, Nigel Pearson wrote:
> > Nigel, this causes my backend not to use the database on the localhost
> > but instead connect to another database on the network.
>
> Hmmm. Unless there is a config.xml to tell it otherwise,
> the code is meant to try localhost first. Honest!

There was a config.xml. I guess it was created by an earlier
revision. I renamed that file and now all the apps are working
correctly. I don't even need the "-d" for the frontend anymore!

Um, there was one crash running mythtv-setup, but I didn't get
a stack trace and it didn't recur. I'll keep a lookout for it.

-- Daniel