[mythtv] Developer for mythgame

Francisco Javier Félix ffelix at sshinf.com
Wed Nov 28 20:35:20 UTC 2007

  This is my first message on the list, I wrote a first patch for
mythgame Ticket # 4233 which solves the problem with the CRC and roms of
MAME, there are many games that share the same roms and then used in the
search for the first match select the name, and delete fields that are
never used. I also created a small perl script that creates a new table
gamedb.

Also, I have new ideas to improve mythgame:
- Add state game (good, imperfect, bios, etc.). Color display and
distinctive
- Add camps number of players and language
- Add ordering by publisher, country, players
- Create a new table where it is stored amendments to the user and not
be lost.
- Update translating Spanish
- Improve the subject for long names
- Etc.

I have read the documentation on how to write code and use the trac, I
am ready to help as I can.