[mythtv] Video Sources - time to call them what they are?

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:03:40 UTC 2007

On Nov 22, 2007 12:21 AM, Justin Hornsby <justin at mythtvthemes.co.uk> wrote:
> DISAFAN wrote:
> > I think you should simplify it to "Data Sources" It is only a one word
> > change, and is easy to interpret.

> Forget I ever said anything.  I give up.  There are obviously too many
> variants of what individuals call 'logic' going on here so I'll put it
> back under its rock where it obviously belongs.

Please don't give up! I think there is a strong consensus here that
there are many names superior to "video sources". The key point is
that it is difficult for new users to understand quickly, and these
are the people who need the help. People who can write 1000-word
essays on what the term may or may not mean clearly are quite at home
with the way this part of the interface works.

--
Robin