[mythtv] Video Sources - time to call them what they are?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Nov 21 21:40:57 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> How do you connect a TV listings source to an input on your capture
> card (think Input Connections)?  Personally, I connected an RG-6
> cable from my antenna to the capture card.  This cable happens to be
> the source of the video my capture cards capture.

[...]

Mike, you are just as mistaken here as you were on the topic of "Set
Priorities"
(<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/293626#293626>).
And speaking of MythTV terminology that badly needs changing, I urge
developers to read said thread.

I vote "TV listings sources," but I also agree with Justin Hornsby
that there shouldn't be a wait for a formal vote of some kind; there's
clearly a consensus and I hope some developer acts on it.

--
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco CA US