[mythtv] Video Sources - time to call them what they are?

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Nov 21 21:40:57 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> says:
> How do you connect a TV listings source to an input on your capture
> card (think Input Connections)?  Personally, I connected an RG-6
> cable from my antenna to the capture card.  This cable happens to be
> the source of the video my capture cards capture.

Mike, you are just as mistaken here as you were on the topic of "Set
And speaking of MythTV terminology that badly needs changing, I urge
developers to read said thread.

I vote "TV listings sources," but I also agree with Justin Hornsby
that there shouldn't be a wait for a formal vote of some kind; there's
clearly a consensus and I hope some developer acts on it.

Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco CA US