[mythtv] MePo-weide 0.3.8 released

Riz mythtv at woox.net
Mon Nov 19 19:35:02 UTC 2007

>get it from http://home.comcast.net/~zdzisekg/
>
>ChangeLog:
>- I did not have much time to work on this lately so this is just a
>current snapshot of my theme. Not sure what changes were done since last
>release. Some of mytharchive was done for sure and some changes to make
>this functional with current svn.

Thanks for the release, its a great theme, and I have it on all my frontends.

I'm only having one problem with the theme, in that the preview
pixmaps don't change when I scroll down recordings.

I'm on the the latest svn trunk, and this problem doesn't happen on
other 3rd party themes.

Is it a problem you're aware of?