[mythtv] Simple MythWeb hack...help needed

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:05:35 UTC 2007

I'm a big OpenID <http://openid.net/> fan and I want to put my MythWeb
behind an OpenID authentication check.  That wasn't so much of a problem,
but the mod_auth_openid module for Apache only handles authentication, not
authorization.  The rationale there is that the web app should handle
authorization.  So I need a way *in MythWeb* to bounce users based on the
value of REMOTE_USER.  I don't know PHP so I thought perhaps somebody here
might be able to give me some hints about how to formulate and where to put
code that would bounce people.

Any help greatly appreciated and I'd be glad to contribute back a complete
write up on how I did it.

--
Mike