[mythtv] Gnome-Screensaver not disabling

Petr Stehlik pstehlik at sophics.cz
Thu Nov 8 18:28:23 UTC 2007

Petr Stehlik píše v Čt 08. 11. 2007 v 17:21 +0100:
> > I was wondering if anyone else is having similar issues.
>
> I have written the GnomeScreensaver patch and it was working fine for me
> when I tested it but the version applied to SVN recently is incomplete
> and can't work properly for 1 minute screen saving (that I use). Let me
> try tonight with 2 minute setting.

2+ minute screen saving is disabled correctly with current SVN, just
tested it (Debian Etch).

Petr

P.S. Anduin, why didn't you commit the 60->50 seconds oneliner that was
part of the Gnome Screensaver patch? It is necessary for 1 minute screen
savers with fading (like gnome screensaver).

- "xscreensaverInterval", gContext->GetHostName(), 60) * 1000;
+ "xscreensaverInterval", gContext->GetHostName(), 50) * 1000;