[mythtv] Controlling the DCT2000 series STB

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Wed Nov 7 08:23:46 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 13:29 -0800, Michael Rice wrote:
> That assumes you know how to send these commands to the STB. The
> channel change script probably only knows how to send numbers.

I can't speak for the C version of the DCT-2000 serial channel changer,
but the Python version has had up/down functionality for about 4 years.
Of course, I haven't used or tested it in at least 3 so... YMMV...

Actually, browsing remote.h in the C version confirms that it's there...

Use the source Luke... ;)

	-I