[mythtv] Change the MythMusic's playlist look (show only songsa, no author, etc)

florin baiduc florinbaiduc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 04:06:46 UTC 2007

Hi, thanks for the reply.

It seems that my metadata.cpp is different than yours, could you please tell
me in which function is the line 429 you where referring? Also, here we
format the DB itself, is there a way to format the playlist's display,
without affecting the DB? This would make much more sense to me.. (something
like winamp or amarok, allowing us to exchange columns in a playlist).. I am
thinking to implement one, if nothing else works.
Regards.