[mythtv] Live Preview

mythtv-dev at binaryglue.com mythtv-dev at binaryglue.com
Mon May 28 11:24:08 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm having some trouble with Live Video Preview on my system.  Somewhere
in the recent SVN revisions it stopped working.

What I see is, when I select the program guide it displays the Loading
Video Preview box, and in the background I hear the stream start, but
the video never displays on the program guide.  If I select a channel it
goes full screen and displays the video correctly, but never in the
program guide.

Can anyone give me any suggestions?  I've had a look through the
archives and found nothing that helps particularly.

Any ideas, or even suggestions for what sort of logging might be useful
is appreciated.