[mythtv] PS3 and DNLA

David Leinbach david at leinbach.name
Thu May 24 15:18:12 UTC 2007

My understanding was DLNA was just a certification for a UPnP
implementation.  I have tested the new firmware and it does not see
the MythTV (v 0.20) as a streaming media server however if I use the
Intel AV Media Server from Intel Tools for UPnP Technology the PS3
sees that as a streaming media server.