[mythtv] PS3 and DNLA

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Thu May 24 12:45:26 UTC 2007

See this article which tells us of a PS3 firmware update today:

"The PS3 itself can now grab content from locally networked
DLNA-compatible devices and play it back on a TV screen. DLNA devices
are certified by the Digital Living Network Alliance, an industry body
that promotes connectivity between devices in the home."

Now I've not had a chance to look into DLNA at all, but I figured this
was a relevant topic for this list and a quick subject search on my
mailing list folder didn't turn up any results!

|     Colin Guthrie      |
| myth(at)colin.guthr.ie |
| http://colin.guthr.ie/ |