[mythtv] preview doesn;t appear in program guide

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue May 15 19:34:18 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 19:21:07 Simon Kenyon wrote:
> jus built 13456 and the live-tv window within the program guide does not
> appear. sound is still output.
>
> i've tried it with three different themes (including GANT).
>
> i could not see anything obvious in svn logs.

Ok, that's interesting. I re-installed mythtv on one machine during the last
week and spent ages trying to work out why the video was missing. I'd assumed
a config problem as my other frontends running [13424] worked fine but it's
obviously a problem in trunk.

[13435] is the obvious culprit from the changes between [13424] and head. If
you can downgrade to [13434] that would help to confirm it. If I get a chance
I'll try it myself.

BTW best open a ticket now it's confirmed not to be an isolated issue.
--
Stuart Morgan