[mythtv] MythVideo Plugin Questions

Ryan Farrington Ryan.Farrington at match.com
Mon May 14 23:38:53 UTC 2007

#1)  Is there anyway to autopopulate the videos instead of going to
Setup -> Video Manager?  Ex: I put 15-20 new videos on the PVR a week
and it would be nice to have it auto populate as files are uploaded.

#2)  While using MythVideo is there anyway to type what I am looking
for.
My root is 54 folders, each with sub folders or files. If I was looking
for something specific, ex: Rain Drops, and it is 35th in the list I
have to scroll all the way down and find it when, to me, it would be way
easier to be able to hit the 7 on my remote and have it move down to the
PQRS's in the list.