[mythtv] Official Thread: Mythtv.org Redesign

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon May 14 06:48:42 UTC 2007

Steven Adeff wrote:
> I just want to bring up the Wiki. Whats the thought on how to, or
> if to, integrate it into the redesign?

"Yes"?  I'd love for the redesign to include thoughts about integrating
both with the wiki and trac, which is why I made them "root" categories
in my tentative category list.

> Also I like the idea of not having a "blog" style home page (ie
> like it is now with the news listing being the main part), have a
> part of the main page the latest news, but have it mostly show
> information on what MythTV "is".

I think that Jean-Philippe caught much of this in the design idea he
just posted.  It's probably a good idea to have more than one newsblurb
up at a time (although we certainly don't post a lot there), but that
can easily be arranged.

-Chris