[mythtv] svn mythweb & gentoo

Wilhelm Eger Wilhelm.Eger at uni-jena.de
Mon May 7 14:43:29 UTC 2007

Hi there,

I was trying for a long time to get my mythweb set up on gentoo using the
INSTALL file in the SVN's mythweb directory.

What I did was the following:

+ Installed apache with the recommended modules enabled (env, deflate, headers,
rewrite, perl)
+ copied the mythweb directory to my webservers root/mythweb eg.
+ edited mythweb.conf.apache and copied it as mythweb.conf to /etc/apache2

I still get those "Database Setup Error" messages.

What I played around with:

mythweb.conf's destination (e. g. /etc/apache2, /etc/apache2/conf,
/etc/apache2/vhosts.d ...)
mythweb.conf with or without htaccess enabled

Still no success.

Maybe this is a SVN bug? What else could it be?

This mail was sent through http://webmail.uni-jena.de