[mythtv] mythmusic doesn't detect CD eject

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed May 2 23:20:24 UTC 2007

> I've also noticed that if you put in a DVD, which ALSO has an ISO9660
> filesystem as well as the UDF for the video, and that ISO fs
> contains any
> pictures, then MythGallery will be loaded as opposed to the DVD
> player.
> I'm guessing that if it has music, then it would load MythMusic. Is
> there
> any way around this...?

I suspect that it jumps into MythDVD (MythVideo),
but then also jumps into MythGallery for the second filesystem.

You could try either disabling libmythgallery.so,
or changing the iterator in
so that it does them in reverse order?

This would verify the double-jump.

I have no idea how to prioritize the Media Handlers, though.

Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| I've been talking to-
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | the ship's computer.
Office: 9202 3900    Fax:  9261 3912 | ...  It hates me!
Mobile: 0408 664435  Home: 9792 6998 |   Marvin