[mythtv] mythmusic doesn't detect CD eject

Martin Long mythtv at longhome.co.uk
Wed May 2 10:22:33 UTC 2007

> I did see another ticket, #2598, to do with MythMusic & monitoring the
> drives - it looks like someone's doing a bit of a rewrite to support
> multiple drives, so it's possible this will all get taken care of at once
> by "accident" anyway.

I've also noticed that if you put in a DVD, which ALSO has an ISO9660
filesystem as well as the UDF for the video, and that ISO fs contains any
pictures, then MythGallery will be loaded as opposed to the DVD player.
I'm guessing that if it has music, then it would load MythMusic. Is there
any way around this...? my Oceans Eleven has some additional 'Iteractive'
features that work on PC, and it has a little app, with some icons, and
stuff, and this causes MythGallery to load instead of playing the DVD.

Martin