[mythtv] MythWeb xmltvid suggestion

Trampas tstern at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 26 12:31:09 UTC 2007

If there is not way I would like to make the suggestion that some code be
added to the mythweb interface which allows you to graphically chose the
xmltvid using a drop down list. For example I have in my zap2it listing a
channel but I do not know the xmltvid such that I can enter it manually in
the mythweb configuration. I would like instead to be able to select the
zap2it channel and map to my local channel.

The real problem is that some of my digital channels, are not mapped
correctly and I have been trying to figure out how to map them manually.

Thanks

Trampas