[mythtv] Scheduler needs table keys?

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Mon Mar 5 03:38:53 UTC 2007

    > Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 22:32:23 -0500
    > From: Chris Pinkham <cpinkham at bc2va.org>

    > * On Sun Mar 04, 2007 at 01:37:36AM -0500, f-myth-users at media.mit.edu wrote:
    > >     > Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:56:46 -0500 (EST)
    > >     > From: f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
    > >
    > >     > I'll also look at replex.
    > >
    > > Do you mean the libdvb stuff here?  It's not clear to me exactly which

    > Wasn't thinking anything in particular, just figured I'd throw out some
    > suggestions since I was repling to that email anyway about the IOBOUND
    > errors.

Ah, ok, tnx.  I'll keep grovelling around in the DVB utils, and I'll
probably try figuring out whether svn mythtranscode will do what I
want if I can call it standalone.  Others have suggested Project-X,
though I may have to patch it to run it without a GUI (someone on the
ivtv lists mentioned that possibility; I've only tried it w/a GUI so I
don't know if my version will need a patch yet or whether it'll detect
the corrupt in a useful way).  (Don't know yet if ivtv's ps-analyze is
designed to catch dropped data or if it was more-particularly designed
to debug the big/little-endian stuff and the DMA errors that ivtv has
been having troubles with in certain releases & with certain cards.)

Thanks!