[mythtv] MythVideo playlist

Ahmed Toulan azazel11998 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 08:09:45 UTC 2007

The code is very short: no key association, you let the next video start
playing and exit within the first 10 seconds breaking the "play next
associated video" loop.

I am sorry but can you provide me with some code to understand? Cause I really don't know what you mean by
"play next associated video"

Here is how I play my playlist

void VideoGallery::startPlayItem(int index)
    m_item = m_video_list->getVideoListMetadata(index);
        PlayVideo(m_item->Filename(), m_video_list->getListCache());

void VideoGallery::handleVideoSelect()
    if(m_markedList.count() == 0)
        for(unsigned int i = 0 ; i < m_markedList.count() ; i++){

Where m_markedList is a QValueList<int> object.

Thanx in advance