[mythtv] Is anyone working on anything like this?

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:16:00 UTC 2007

On 5/25/07, David Frascone <dave at frascone.com> wrote:
> On 5/24/07, hendrixski <hendrixski at storsint.com> wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering the same thing.  Is there a plugin howto out there?  I'd
> > really like to start playing around with mythtv by experimenting with
> > plugins.
> I just started coding.  I've got a curl script that  logs in and retrieves
> the data.  But, then I  told myself, "duh" and decided to look at the
> netflix plugin, which probably does most of the login/cookie stuff I need.
> Then I'll worry about playback.
> -Dave
> --
> David Frascone
> Any wire cut to length will be too short.

   Just curious to see if you've been able to make any progress.  I
brought the idea up to my wife the other day and it was yet another
thing that she thought would be a great feature in myth.  I wonder if
James would be interested in helping,  I know he's done a few things
in terms of integrating vonage Caller ID in.  Here's a few threads
he's contributed to in terms of vonage stuff, including one that might
be useful for the voicemail work:

If you are working on it, great!  If not, I completely understand.
Makes me wish I had the time to learn to program...