[mythtv] MythVideo playlist

Ahmed Toulan azazel11998 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 11:33:54 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,
    I was wondering how can I make mythvideo use a playlist instead of playing 1 video at a time.  I managed to change MythGallery to be able to choose the files that I want to play and save them in  a list. I then  loop on that list  and every time I call  "PlayVideo" which is in videoutils.cpp . The problem is that when I press ESCAPE I only exit from the currently playing video and the next video starts. Of course the ESCAPE keypress is handled in TV::ProcessKeypress function and I can't find anyway to break the loop so that the playing of all videos stop.

    I later found the PlayBackBox class. I see that it supports playing lists, but I can't understand from where does it initialize the playing lists!!.

    I am really lost here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ahmed Toulan.

Got a little couch potato?