[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13715 by awithers

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Jun 17 10:43:03 UTC 2007

Anduin Withers wrote:
>> This is going to break ripping several tracks to the same file.
>>
>> http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13381
>>

> How? There are no functional changes (or shouldn't be) in my commit. The
> encoder instance still changes on 'active' tracks (as it did before
> [13715]). The old "is the next track active or last" isn't needed, however
> the code functions the same.
>
> I did do several test rips before committing, multi-track to one file worked
> for me. If there is a problem I'll be happy to correct it, I'm just not
> seeing it.

Maybe I should have reserved my judgment until after I'd actually tried
it =)

Just looking at the changeset it looks like the decoder is being reset
at the start of every new track because you removed the lines at
263-270. I think I must be missing something obvious here. I guess I
should look at the whole code in context and not just the changeset!
I'll give it a try later today.

Paul H.