[mythtv] Watching currently recording program

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Jun 14 10:49:47 UTC 2007

Just a quick check with others to see if its just me before I open a
ticket...

This has puzzled me for a while but I think I can now reproduce it at will.

I only have 1 tuner so if its recording (a scheduled recording) then of
course when I select LiveTV the frontend plays the currently recording
show.

If the schedule calls for the recording to go beyond the program guide end
time (so the tuner is still busy recording) I find that entering LiveTV in
that couple of minutes between the scheduled end time and the actual
(extended) end time just gives a couple of seconds of black screen and
then I'm back to the menu. The Watch Recording screen still shows that the
recording is active but the LiveTV logic seems to disagree.

--
Robin Gilks