[mythtv] It's coming... ProjectGrayhem-wide... the next generation

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:23:41 UTC 2007

> Seeing as I've seen your name on the commits mailing lists of late, are
> we going to see your collection added to the myththemes svn path?
>
> It would be nice to expose them to a wider audience seeing as they are
> all very professional and make a big difference to using Myth IMO :)
>
> Col

That was the reasoning behind giving me commit access, and yes the
plan is to get some or all of my themes into SVN.  I'm holding back
for now because there's still work to be done on them before I'll feel
they're 'ready'.  Won't be too long though - and I'm holding back
because of the massive amount of changes I'm doing lately.. the commit
list is busy enough ;)

Regards,
Justin
--
Justin Hornsby
Creator of ProjectGrayhem, blootube and neon-wide themes for MythTV

--

Come & see MythTV at LUGRadio Live 2007, July 7th - 8th @ The
Lighthouse, Fryer Street, Wolverhampton, UK.  See