[mythtv] HD-Homerun not scanning, where to look?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 8 18:31:13 UTC 2007

Quoting Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com>:

> If you can downgrade to trunk SVN rev 12618, and run the scan it should
> work, and then you can re-upgrade to latest SVN. That's the only way
> I've been able to get the HDHR to do a successful scan for me.

Hmm... I'll try that if I can.  I'm a little worried about the
database downref, but I'll just be sure to backup my database
first.  I'm ALSO worried a little because I have the HDHR and
my PCHD3k configured to use the same source (because they're
connected to the same cable and most likely can get the same
channels).  I assume the channel scanner will do the right thing
in this case and separate out the dtv multiplex information for
the HDHR vs. the pchd3k even when they're on the same sourceID?

I probably wont have time to try this until this weekend, I'm
afraid.

> Tom

-derek