[mythtv] Mythweb video problem

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Jun 5 01:41:26 UTC 2007

Rob Smith wrote:
> On 6/1/07, Tom Lichti <tom at redpepperracing.com> wrote:
>
>> Fatal Error, IMDB was not set in settings table, please set it via the
>> settings tab.
>>

> Also, please note there is a video section of the settings, that is
> the place you need to press save in, not the generic settings tab.
>
> ~Rob

The mythweb server didn't even show up on that page. I had to copy every
setting from a server that was listed there to the correct hostname, and
then it showed up.

It works now... :) Thanks!

One suggestion though, and I'd code it if I could, is that if a server
doesn't show up on that page, there should be some kind of mechanism to
add it.

Tom