[mythtv] Expected behaiviour of flv player?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jun 4 01:56:12 UTC 2007

Thought I'd try the new mythweb player but I'm not getting very far -
partially because I don't know what is supposed to happen!! I'm running
SVN head version r13558.

I go to
"Recorded Programs"
    "Recording Details"
and I get a flash window with the message
"Express Install is not supported by this version of the Flash Player. To
upgrade please visit......."

Well, having visited .... and I find I have the latest Flash installed
(9.0.31.0) already - so what happens now? Is there some magic I have to
apply to the mime associations in Firefox or does it only work on
Tuesdays.

A very confused

--
Robin Gilks