[mythtv] Mouse support for MythTV

Colin Guthrie mythtv at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jul 30 12:49:02 UTC 2007

Anthony D'Alberto wrote:
> Please let me know how I should handle submitting this code.  I used the the
> SVN release earlier this year, so I think I am close to being up to date.

Best bet is to ensure your changes are valid against latest SVN (svn up
will probably be all that is required -  but work on a copy of your tree
if you are unsure as to how well a merge will work).

Then break down the changes into smaller chunks and create patches (svn
diff) and attach them to a ticket or tickets in Trac.

That's the general advice, but one of the devs may decide to take your
changes wholesale via a different means if it is more convenient in this
case.

HTH

Col