[mythtv] MythMeeting?

Mike Dunn mdunn at digitalpersistence.net
Fri Jul 27 15:35:51 UTC 2007

In January 2003, risto proposed the following in a post:

5)MythMeeting
- A video conferencing utility similar to the Polycom setup.
- This I am most interested in, and am willing to spend the most time on.
- Ability to record meetings, use an address book, select connection speed.

Did you pursue this?  I work with a K-12 school district in Alabama, and they have just implemented distance learning using Polycom equipment as part of a pilot program initiated by the state Department of Education.  I have just gotten into the whole Mythtv scene, and would like to be able to use Mythtv to record / schedule / participate in / whatever the distance learning sessions.

I can't find a MythMeeting module that you proposed.

-Mike