[mythtv] schedulesdirect, continuation of "enhanced" data

David Shay david at shay.net
Fri Jul 27 15:33:40 UTC 2007

Can anyone comment on whether or not the "enhanced" scheduling data
that we had in the datadirect feed vs the xmltv version will continue
to be available with the new schedulesdirect approach?  If the xmltv
format/DTD is used as a middleman, then we will lose certain data, for
instance the "hdtv" flag, unless the xmltv DTD is modified/extended.

I was going to write a patch that would rely on the "hdtv" flag, and
wanted to know if that would still be valuable in the days to come...