[mythtv] Problem comipling mythtv with lirc support when lirc isn't in standard path

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jul 25 20:06:38 UTC 2007

On 07/25/2007 03:38 PM, Benoît LORAND wrote:
>     I have problem when compiling mythtv with lirc, because my lirc
> installation is in /srv/lirc.

You can add the appropriate includes and library paths to the
settings.pro file before running configure or adjust the configure test
to find your files.

However, the libs should be found if /srv/lirc/lib is in your
/etc/ld.so.conf or LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Once they're found, the headers
should also be found.  If you get the autodetection working "partially"
using ld.so.conf or LD_LIBRARY_PATH, it won't hurt to just edit
settings.pro to finish it off.

Mike