[mythtv] Which table stores pending/scheduled recordings

Maclaren, James M maclaren at tulane.edu
Mon Jul 23 18:24:00 UTC 2007

I am continuing to develop mythroku (the myth frontend for the Roku
HD1000) and have a couple of questions I hope the developers could
answer. The work I am doing right now is to include scheduling
recordings and display of the tv guide.

1.	I have used the myth protocol to talk to the backend to look at
upcoming recordings but wondered what is the difference between
query_pending and query_scheduled options?  I had hoped to query
mythconverg but couldn't find the right table.
2.	If I use query_pending the list looks right, but I can't figure
out which mysql table it corresponds to.  The table record does not seem
to include all those listed as pending.  Can I get this list from a
mysql table?  It would seem that the recording status that shows if it
was an earlier show or cancelled, or recorded previously is only
available from a call to the backend, is this right?
3.	Which table do I write new information into if I choose a
program that I want recorded.  Is it record?

Thanks,

James