[mythtv] When compiling mythtv, such errors come out, find difficult to solve it.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Jul 23 02:37:04 UTC 2007

On 07/22/2007 09:13 PM, andy yu wrote:
>       When compiling mythtv, such errors which is below come out.
>
>      My configuration and exporting parameters are below:
>
> export QTDIR=/home/andy/work/sigma/armutils_2.5.146.0/qt-x11-free-3.3.5
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>
> ./configure   --disable-audio-oss  --disable-audio-alsa
> --disable-audio-arts   --disable-firewire   --disable-dbox2
> --disable-xv  --disable-xvmc-opengl  --disable-x11 --disable-iwmmxt
> &&  make && make install
>
> And compiling error message is below:

This question is really better for the mythtv-users list (and will be
seen by many more people who are using Ubuntu).  (Compiling is using.
Development is writing code.)

But I will say that you /never/ want to use --disable-audio-oss on
Linux-based systems.  And, besides that, you've got too many other
--disables on there, too.

Mike