[mythtv] PVR-350 Hardware detection

Matthew Wire devel at mrwire.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 09:42:06 UTC 2007

Following on from the mail about Xbox hardware which I will be attempting
to make a detection patch for, I'd also like to detect the presence of a
pvr-350 card since there are a number of settings specific to this card.

Browsing the web suggests that lspci -v should always contain the
following strings when the pvr-350 is present:
Multimedia video controller: Internext Compression Inc iTVC15 MPEG-2
Encoder (rev 01)
Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. WinTV PVR-350

If you have a pvr-350 card could you send me the section of lspci -v that
relates to your card.

Thankyou,
Matthew