[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r13952 - in trunk/mythtv by stuartm

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 19:46:33 UTC 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 16:28:01 mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Although no themes yet support it, the icons for the watch recordings
> screen are already in SVN. I'll update the themes as I get the time.

For third party theme authors here is a list of the available icons. As the
positioning here shows the icons for each group can be positioned identically
meaning no extra room is used.

// Audio Properties
      <image name="mono" draworder="6">
        <filename>mono.png</filename>
        <position>181,106</position>
      </image>

      <image name="stereo" draworder="6">
        <filename>stereo.png</filename>
        <position>181,106</position>
      </image>

      <image name="surround" draworder="6">
        <filename>surround.png</filename>
        <position>181,106</position>
      </image>

      <image name="dolby" draworder="6">
        <filename>dd.png</filename>
        <position>181,106</position>
      </image>

// Subtitle Types
      <image name="cc" draworder="6">
        <filename>cc.png</filename>
        <position>213,106</position>
      </image>

      <image name="subtitles" draworder="6">
        <filename>subs.png</filename>
        <position>213,106</position>
      </image>

      <image name="onscreensub" draworder="6">
        <filename>subs_onscreen.png</filename>
        <position>213,106</position>
      </image>

// Video Properties