[mythtv] MythTV Multirec Branch...

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Sun Jul 15 16:22:54 UTC 2007

On Sunday 15 July 2007 15:58:30 Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> NEXTINPUT is just supposed to cycle through the available inputs
> on the current card. You probably only have one input available on
> your cards if it isn't working.

My bad. Sorry.
I got confused somewhere between the commit message and the comment on the
ticket regarding the keybindings and got it into my head there was now
supposed to be a way to cycle through the physical tuners (without going
through all the virtual ones).

I've got used to checking my cards are working properly using NEXTCARD - which
with the virtual tuners is going to more of a pain but, one thats probably
worthwhile for the gains and, not enough to warrant a new function binding.

Simon.,