[mythtv] MythTV Multirec Branch...

Simon Levitt maillists at whattf.com
Sun Jul 15 14:21:04 UTC 2007

On Saturday 14 July 2007 16:16:49 Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Ah, I began working straightening out the pendingRecording
> stuff this week. I wasn't aware of this side-effect of the
> problem, my reason for fixing it was for handling LiveTV
> properly in the multirec branch.

Your commits yesterday seem that have fixed both of the issues I saw - my box
now shuts down as I would expect, and I can move between multiplexes in
LiveTV.

The NEXT_INPUT command doesn't appear to work right yet (not sure if it was
supposed to) - I assume its supposed to move to the next input group, but it
doesn't; I just stay on the current one -  NEXT_SOURCE and NEXT_CARD work as
I'd expect.

Thanks,

Simon.,