[mythtv] db wierdness in recordedprogram.category_type and airdate

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Tue Jul 10 14:08:48 UTC 2007

I suspect there is a probelm in ProgramInfo::StartedRecording or how mysql
runs the REPLACE INTO recordedprogram query in that function.

If i run the query manualy and turn on the mysql warnings this is what i
get:
------
mysql> warnings;
Show warnings enabled.
mysql> REPLACE INTO recordedprogram
    -> SELECT *
    -> FROM program
    -> where chanid=3130 and starttime = '2007-07-10 15:30:00';
Query OK, 2 rows affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)
Records: 1  Duplicates: 1  Warnings: 0

Warning (Code 1366): Incorrect integer value: 'series' for column
'previouslyshown' at row 1
------
So thats where the category_type field is.
This is with mysql 5.0.22

I'm going to do some more testing on this later today and possibly make a
patch for it.

Maybe someone else chan check their recordedprogram table and see if they
have the same problem as i do.