[mythtv] Scheduling conflict when overrecord used.

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon Jul 9 02:32:26 UTC 2007

I have a vague recollection of a patch (or maybe the discussion of one)
that would ease the restrictions on consecutive recordings that would
otherwise conflict.

The situation I've just had is that I had 2 consecutive recordings
scheduled with the 1st at a higher priority that the second. They were on
different channels. I have a global +3 minutes overrecord set.

What I would have liked to have seen is that the second recording start 3
minutes late rather than be missed completely.

In this case, when I scheduled the 2nd program in MythWeb, I noticed the
conflict and set both programs to record manually but the 2nd still got
missed due to the preexisting higher priority of the 1st.

Is there a work around this, a bug in MythWeb, an existing patch to start
the 2nd late or anything else that would avoid this in future?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks