[mythtv] Solution to CableCARD problem?

Tim Moore Tim.Moore at fuzzylabs.com
Sun Jul 8 18:15:02 UTC 2007

I wish I didn't have to...  Unfortunately a lot of the programming that I
want to watch is HBO or Showtime.  What I really want is for the BBC to roll
out it's iMP service worldwide (and I'd pay for it).  Maybe one day...  For
now I'm stuck with cable (I can't get satellite at my house due to a line of
sight issue). :(