[mythtv] mythtv multirec dvb-s test (works)

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Jul 5 12:46:53 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-05 at 10:45 +0200, Jochen Kühner Privat wrote:

<snip, various problems>

> face=3DArial><span =
> lang=3DEN-GB
> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>But I
> have to =
> say, that I
> use the old frontend and not the one in the multirec =

You can't do that! :)

While the myth protocol version number and the ABI versions
are not different in mythcontext.h, this is only to make
merging easier. Please remove all plugins and other versions
of MythTV when testing branches like mythtv-multirec.

Also, please uncheck the "send HTML messages" checkbox
in the mail reader you use for mailing lists.

-- Daniel