[mythtv] Listings concept idea

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jul 3 06:28:10 UTC 2007

> For instance, say I have scheduled 15 series to record on various
> repeat cycles.  Why would I not download just the upcoming listings
> for those programs automatically?

As an option? Not a bad idea.

That sort of approach is OK for people who know what
they want to watch (i.e. existing recording schedules),
but not great for looking at new shows that may appear.

Maybe a "prioritizing" grabber, that gets existing
scheduled shows, then new stuff, automatically?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"I haven't tested it yet,
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | but it should be perfectly safe."