[mythtv] ticket 2935: Change MythMusic transport buttons to reflect current state

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:20:57 UTC 2007

Hi.

Ticket 2935 has come to my attention & although I'm all for it in
principle I have a big concern about how the change is implemented.

It's fine for SVN themes with the supplied patch, but it will break
other themes (including all of mine), meaning I either have to do
seperate versions just for folks using SVN or supply scripts to edit
the music-ui.xml file automatically.  I'm not a 'typical lazy user'
but I'd prefer if this didn't happen.

Showing the current button state is a brilliant idea, but not carried
out this way IMHO.

Just my 2p worth...

Regards,
Justin.