[mythtv] Mythweb PHP error

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Jan 30 03:48:51 UTC 2007

After updating to a recent SVN, I'm getting this error:

Parse error: parse error in
/var/www/html/mythweb/includes/objects/Database.php on line 44

Fatal error: Class database_mysql: Cannot inherit from undefined class
database in /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/objects/Database/mysql.php on
line 34

This is a clean installation, config added to apache conf, no existing
files.  I'm assuming this is related to the use of PHP 5?  This is a RH
9 installation on PHP 4.3.4

Am I right in my assumption or did I miss something?  If I'm right, what
are the options for older distributions?  Can I just compile PHP 5 from
source and install or will that screw up MySQL/Apache integrations.
Anyone else in this situation?

Thanks,
Kevin