[mythtv] EIT scanner crashes mythbackend

Matt Jarvis matt at mattandkirsty.org.uk
Mon Jan 22 15:07:17 UTC 2007

I have just been checking with signal scanning, and where I used to have
100% signal strength it now looks like I am getting about 85%, so it does
look like my aerial has shifted slightly. I do have line of sight to the
transmitter so I will have to get my aerial installer to come and adjust
the aerial unfortunately....

> On Monday 22 January 2007 15:24, Matt Jarvis wrote:
>> Will try the patch and report to the list.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Here is the exact sql error ( there have been many of them so this is
>> just an example )
>>
>> 2007-01-22 14:02:37.262 DB Error (change_program):
>> Query was:
>> UPDATE program SET starttime = '2007-01-27T00:00:00',     endtime   =
>> '2007-01-30T02:55:00' WHERE chanid    = 1702 AND       starttime =
>> '2007-01-26T22:55:00'
>> Driver error was [2/1062]:
>> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>> Database error was:
>> Duplicate entry '1702-2007-01-27 00:00:00-0' for key 1
>>
>> Yes, I have three DVB cards.
>
> Then it's no real problem and deleting the program table has solved it
> only by pure luck (and a backend restart). This error can occur then
> more than one card scans the same program. It will be fixed as soon as
> the eit scanner gets smarter.
>
>> I have checked the aerial, it doesn't
>> look like it has shifted but I will double check.
>
> Do you have a free line of sight to the transmitter? Air humidity and
> rain have also influence on the reception but I doubt that the effect
> is large enough to cause your problems.
>
> Janne

> This email has been scanned by Netintelligence
> http://www.netintelligence.com/email
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.